Friday, February 17, 2012

Leap Year Sale

Look at that, it's a leap year! Enjoy the extra day this month. I'm going to be running a sale February 27-29 (that's a Monday-Wednesday). I'll have 10% off everything in the Etsy shop.
ONCE I WAS A PRINCE
Leap Year always brings frogs to mind.

To be honest this is also a moving sale, Mark and I officially have a house to rent and should be moving around March 15th. I'm really excited about it but also that means money is really tight right now with all the moving expenses.

1 comment:

Carol Lima said...

Hi there, I saw your tips on sculpting in polymer clay, I have recently started using polymer clay, and I´m wanting to do some fake foods, real scale, using this clay. I would like to do a piece of cake, but I din´t know what to use as an armature... I saw somewhere in the net that balsa wood can be used as armature for this clay... but i dont know, can this be baked without problems? what could you suggest me?

Thankx in advance for anny help, your work is really great!!

:)