Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rather frustrated with myself

So I had this rather cheap chair for use at my desk, a couple weeks ago I noticed the seat was slightly tilted and I knew that wasn't good. I had been planning to buy a new chair but had been procrastinating. Last night I learned why that was a bad idea.

The chair broke completely dumping me on the floor. I'm sure it probably looked absolutely silly and hilarious but it also really hurt. I landed with all my weight on my right wrist and sprained it rather badly. So no sculpting for me for a few days at least and now I have no choice but to go buy a new chair this weekend so I can return the one I'm sitting in right now to the dining room.

2 comments:

Vickie @ In My Head Studios said...

i'm so glad you were not hurt worse!! and i bet it was funny to see. i've totally done that about 4 times. i'm clumsy!

PolymerClayTutor said...

I am so afraid that will happen to me too! My son keeps sitting on one arm of my chair and it too is getting tilted. I've had him sit on the other arm, hoping to straighten it back out but it will probably collapse at some point too. ~Cindy Lietz