Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On A Roll and Paintbrush Cleaning Tip

My sales have been picking up lately which is really great. However now I need to make some more jewelry to replace the pieces I've sold.

I'm also solidifying an idea for my commissioned sculpture, I'll share it once I'm happy with my plan. Now I need to order supplies, I'll be doing that this weekend.

Got some a cool new sculpting Squidoo lens to share Introduction to Sculpting in Polymer Clay.

Tips for all of you who paint with acrylics. Get some Dawn Power Dissolver it clean brushes beautifully, even ones that have paint caked in them of you let them soak in it for a while. I cleaned up all my brushes last night and even managed to salvage a few I thought were done for. I have no idea if it will work for paints other than acrylic but it's worth a try and if it doesn't work you can clean pots and pans with it (works great on those too, I cleaned my countertop grill with it today and that is usually pretty tough).

No comments: