Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Random News

Been a busy couple weeks so I thought I'd catch you up on all the happenings.

New Artwork

So first up I've completed some new stuff. Biggest is completing a commissioned sculpture, it's a mermaid bust based on the lionfish holding a blue-ringed octopus (both are highly venomous). You can check it out here: Lionfish Mermaid

Also a new series of pendants based on my favorite sea creatures, octopus and squid. Click here for my Cephalopod Pendants.

Buying My Artwork

Since it's coming up on the holiday season I've launched a new section of my website that I've been thinking about for a while. You can now directly order some of my smaller pieces such as my gargoyle pendants and ornaments, cthulhu's gems, and cephalopod pendants. Soon I plan to add Perma-Pets as well. Please check it out: Little Gifts by Noadi.

Gawker Artists

Recently I was accepted for inclusion in Gawker Artists. Gawker Media uses their spare adspace on blogs like Gizmodo and Lifehacker to display a rotating gallery of artists and other website can also choose to display Gawker Artists as well. Now I'm all for promoting both myself and other artists so as you can see to the left I'm now displaying Gawker Artists here.

No comments: