Sunday, January 02, 2005

Art in progress

Okay, I can never finish one project before starting another so I've got several art projects going at once right now and I thought I'd share them with you.

"Searching for Sea Dragons" is actually a series of pieces, one each in pencil, ink, and watercolor. The pencil version is finished, the ink is on progress, and I haven't started the watercolor.



"Untitled" so far anyway this doesn't have a title. It's a pencil portrait of Noadi, experimenting with a new style. So far I have no background done but she'll be looking up at some migrating gryphons.



"Lady Portrait" This is a watercolor portrait of Lady the bluetick hound I had growing up, since she's no longer with us I based this on a photo.



Artist Trading Cardss, so far I've only done this one. But ATCs are pretty cool, their miniature works of art done on 2.5x3.5 inch paper to be like trading cards. They're quick, fun, and you're supposed to trade them with other artists, so if you've made an ATC that you would like to trade with me, drop me an email.


No comments: